9.04.2008

Camp Greenville

Today I went to Camp Greenville with my school. I had a BLAST! I won't write everything about it. Anyway, we did a bunch of team work things. One of the most scariest things I've ever done (besides brake my arm and have a mole removed) was going on the high ropes course. I got up there and looked down. (Not a very bright idea)! But I proceeded on! I knew if I didn't try I would regret it. It was lots of fun and I would love to go again!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Katie! I know what you mean about the high ropes course!! SCARY... but pretty fun!!

Pirkle Family said...

I'm jealous! I'm trying to get our small group to do that as an outing one day. So far I haven't had much success. I'll keep working at it:)
Glad you had fun and did it!
Mrs. Susan

Paula Roberts said...

WTG! My feet get all tingly just thinking about you up there, but I am glad you got to do that! Sounds like your new school is a blast!