We went to the Fall for Greenville last Saturday. It reminded me a lot of the Apple Festival in Asheville. I got this giant pretzel that had been coated in funnel cake powder stuff. It was really good! It was kind of hard to eat though because my orthodontist changed everything in my mouth a couple of days earlier.
As you can see, we had a fun time, but I had WAY too much food. There were all sorts of different restaurants there and so many different types of food. Fall for Greenville was a BLAST!
Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
12 years ago
2 comments:
Hi!I'm Abbie!I love your blog!My parents said they know your parents!Um...well I'm not sure what to type now.
*abbie*
That WAS tasty food! And a fun memory for our family. You are too cute. Cute isn't a good word--you're way too mature for cute. I need to come up with another word--hummm??--lovely? beautiful?? incredible?? amazing??? remarkable??? Now, I can't choose which one--I'll choose ALL of them!! I love you, Boo!!!
Post a Comment