So, I know that I haven't updated my blog for a while. I wouldn't say that school is very crazy-but I have had tests and quizzes. I have 2 projects coming up soon
1. Leadership- I have to find someone to interview that has impacted the community, but I cannot be RELATED to them or KNOW them. Kind of crazy
2. Science fair.... oh, I am SO happy I only have to do this one year! Mom and I are doing a project to see which hand sanitizer- Germ-X, Purell, or Bath&Body Works- will kill more germs.
Well, I will update my blog with pictures very soon. Even though I got a digital camera for Christmas, I have only taken pictures of me and my friends at school. So, see Facebook for those photos. But we went to my grandparents house Saturday, where it was SNOWING, so I will update pictures from that soon!
Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
12 years ago
1 comments:
I'm so jealous ya'll got to see snow lol!!! Yuck those projects sound pretty hard but I hope you can get them done! Well, have a great weekend! I'll try and email you soon! Miss ya! =)
Post a Comment