So, it has been a really long week. I had three tests and two or three quizzes. To some, that may not seem like very much. But to me, that PLUS a ton of homework each night is quite a lot! On Tuesday afternoon, I got in the car from school. I would normally see Luke in the car with Dad. Hannah and I kept asking Dad where he was (because Mom was at work, so he couldn't have been with her) and I discover that he is at my grandparents house in NC and will be there until Friday afternoon, PLAYING IN 4-8 INCHES OF SNOW!!! I was very jealous... and I still am. Well, I will hopefully update more soon. ;) We are going to Winter Jam at the Bi-Lo Center Friday night and I cannot WAIT!! :D ( I haven't been before--well, to any concert at all).
Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
12 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Katie!!!!!
I can't wait to see you at Winter Jam!
hey chickadee.
you can now comment...i fixed it.
and i agree, it was ALOT of stuff to do. hopefully i'll see you at winter jams.
love you!
Post a Comment