I know it's been a while since I have updated my blog, so I'll tell you what's been going on. I started school on August 10th. I can't believe that I am about to start my fourth week of school already! Greenville Tech a good school and I like it there, but I'm already wishing for a break! Within the four weeks I have been there, I have already had 2 quizzes in math, 2 in Spanish, 1 test in science, 2 quizzes in English, 2 projects due Monday and Tuesday, and a quarterly reading project due in October. I am a little overwhelmed to have just started school, but hopefully I'll adjust real soon!
For my reading project, I am reading Deadline by Randy Alcorn. I have only read the first chapter since I got it yesterday afternoon, but it is a great book! This is one (Elizabeth, Rebekah, & Sarah) that I definitely plan to finish! LOL!!
Gym is pretty fun. We go to the YMCA everyday because we don't have a gym. We have been playing baseball and kickball. I was hoping we might do basketball, but I don't see that happening.
Well, I hope that everybody's school year is starting off good! Have a great weekend!! :)
Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment