Last week, Brett, Mom, Dad, and I went took a trip to North Greenville University. Mom really wanted to go leaf-looking before the leaves fall. It was very pretty out that way and I enjoyed getting to look at a college I may want to go to. Everywhere we went there was a church at least every mile. No need for the college students to worry about finding one. After we went out there, we ate at a place that I forget the name of, but the food was really good! Right behind the restaurant there was a biking trail called the Swamp Rabbit Trail. It takes you from Travelers Rest about 12 miles and then into Greenville. It was really cool and maybe sometime we will get to go do that. Here are some photos from the Trip taking at a historical covered-bridge. (I forgot the name of that too) :)
Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment