12.31.2009

What a Great Year!

Well, I have had an amazing year! I turned 14 and started high school. I got to be home schooled! (a BIG one!) That is only one way God has blessed me! Tennessee had a better year and made it to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl in which they are playing tonight! (go vols!!!)My two favorite family things we did this year:
1) Go to the Davidson River and tube twice (August)
2) Went to Dollywood! (September)
Mom and I had a brunch for widows at our church. They really appreciated that and I enjoyed serving. Homeschooling has many benefits for myself and others. I enjoyed helping with Operation Christmas Child in Charlotte on December 10. I cannot wait to do that next year! I had a really gooooood Christmas too! Well, I hope that everyone had a wonderful year and that everybody has a Happy New Year!! :)
(Thanksgiving Pics 2009)

0 comments: