It has definitely been a while since I updated... my bad. I kinda forgot I had a blog because people have facebook, and I get on there more. School has been going pretty good. One more test and I am done with Spanish FOREVER!! Thank you Jesus!! Only a couple more weeks of school and I will have made it through freshman year:)
The Pirkle Girls came over last weekend for Hannah's bday. We went down to Falls Park and did the Mice On Main. It was fun! We got lots of good pictures too. You'll have to go to fb to see them. I am gonna be so upset when they leave for good... :(
The GREAT news is that it is only 9 DAYS till I go on the cruise with Rebekah, Abby, and Mrs.Susan!!!! I can't wait! The past month has flown by, a good thing, and the cruise is almost here!! Well, I will definitely update when I come back. Maybe I shouldn't say that because I know that the pics will be on facebook first:) Until then, good day mate!
Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment