skip to main | skip to sidebar

Swinging From Tree to Tree

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16.3

7.04.2010

Happy Fourth of July:)

Posted by Katie    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I'm reading...

  • paula r.-things are looking up
    Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
    12 years ago
  • rebekah p.-bobby's blog
    14 years ago
  • carri m.-our little corner of the world
    Have You Found Us?
    15 years ago
  • angela a.-our family journey
    Top 10 Reasons to Celebrate Claire
    16 years ago
  • rebecca j.-pieces of my heart
    Summer 2010 is here!
    16 years ago
  • elizabeth p.-live, love, read, act, dream, laugh
    The End, The Beginning... And Stuff Like That
    16 years ago
  • sarah p.-welcome to my world
    November and December
    16 years ago
  • mom- the sweet life
    Decade over! High School!?!? What?
    17 years ago
  • hannah w.-musings of a know-it-all youth
    babysitter tips
    17 years ago
  • hannah o.-hannah's bananas
    The Beach
    17 years ago
  • beth s.-the4sprays
  • abbie a.- my thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (1)
    • ► March (1)
  • ▼ 2010 (12)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ▼ July (3)
      • What a Summer!
      • Officially BraceLESS
      • Happy Fourth of July:)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (25)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2008 (40)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (11)
    • ► May (10)

A little about me...

My photo
Katie
Hey, I'm Katie!! I'm 15 years old and have my permit! :) (drivers, beware) I am homeschooled and am gonna be a sophomore this fall! I can't wait. Being called a "freshman" isn't that much fun... :) I am also going to be going to co-op during the school year. One of my favorite things to do is go camping--especially to the beach! Lakewood is the best, but anywhere in our new pop-up I'm sure will be fun!! I have about one year to save up for a car before mom and dad will stop doubling my money so they can save up for my sister. Sooo, I am saving up my money for a car--and donation will NEVER be turned down. Just thought I'd throw that in there... :)
View my complete profile