I am sooooo excited that fall is finally here! It is so nice that the weather is cooling down and the trees are getting ready to change colors. It was pretty warm here today and it has been raining off and on a lot.
School has been going good. I took three tests today! geometry, biology, and computer science. Geometry is hard, but I think I'm beginning to understand it. Biology is a lot to know, but in the end it has started making sense.
Football season is here. Tennessee plays LSU at LSU tomorrow... :\ Let's just say, they were playing better last season. Of course, they had better players last year. Now the Gamecocks are stepping up in rank, or should I say Marcus Lattimore is at least. haha!
Well, I just thought I'd give an update since I always forget I have a blog:) Happy fall!
Amy & Sheldon's Save the Date from Shutterfly
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment